What Information Do We Collect?
When purchasing a product or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may collect and store the following information:
- your name, email address, phone number and sometimes financial information such as your credit card number
- transactional information based on your activities on our website (such as purchasing a product)
- shipping, or billing addresses and other information you provide to purchase a product
- other information from your interaction with our website, including device ID, computer connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from other sites, IP address, and standard web log information
- if you contact us by email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply
Information Collected By Technology
- To make our website and service more useful to you, our our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, it won't affect the user's experience.
- If you access our website from a shared or public computer, certain information about you may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
When Do We Collect Information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How Is The Information Used?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- to quickly process your transactions and create a secure account on our network
- to identify you as a member in our system
- to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- respond to your inquiries
- provide you with service and customer support
- resolve disputes, collect payment
- prevent and investigate illegal activities and enforce our Terms And Conditions
- customize, measure, and improve our service
- inform you of service updates, special offers, and marketing campaigns
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We may disclose PII to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that violates the rights of others. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share PII with:
- service providers who help with our business operations (such as, affiliate and rewards programs, bill collection)
- Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or other illegal activity that may expose you, us, or other IAMDEREKR member. Under such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Your information is securely stored on third-party servers that use a variety of industry standard security technology and practices to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
However, unauthorized third-parties may unlawfully intercept or access private communications and abuse or misuse your personal information collected from the website. We cannot guarantee, nor should you expect that your personally identifiable information will always remain private.
In the unlikely event that a security breach occurs, we will notify you by email within 72 hours.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at the email provided below.
Accessing And Changing Your Personal Information
You may change any of your personal information by editing your profile from any of our marketing emails, or you may contact us at the email address provided below. You may request to view or delete your personal information, however, requests can take up to 30 days to process.
Upon your request, we will remove your personal information from view as soon as possible. To comply with law, personal information from closed accounts are retained to prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, and take other actions permitted by law.